Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what type of cooking would you use five-spice powder?
2. The Olympic rings are five interlocking rings. What do they represent?
3. Enid Blyton wrote a series of books based on the "Famous Five". The "Famous Five" were four children and a dog. They had many adventures and solved crimes and mysteries. What was the dog's name?
4. Which of the five Marx brothers legally changed his (real) first name from Adolph to Arthur around 1911.
5. Legendary actor Clark Gable was married five times. Who was his fifth wife?
6. In the television series, "Doctor Who", who played the Doctor's fifth persona from 1982 to 1984?
7. The "Jackson Five" were formed in 1964 and originally consisted of five brothers - Jermaine, Jackie, Tito, Marlon and Michael Jackson. In 1976, they changed their name to "The Jacksons" and switched labels from Motown to Epic. Jermaine stayed at Motown. Which of their siblings took Jermaine's place in the group?
8. There are five members of the genus Panthera, commonly known as the "great cats". Which of the following is NOT a member of this group?
9. In the history of the Academy Awards, very few films have "scooped the pool" by winning all five major categories - Best Picture, Best Director, Best Writer, Best Actor and Best Actress. Which of the following films was the first to achieve this?
10. "My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you today that I've just signed legislation that'll outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in FIVE minutes". Which president was responsible for this public blunder?
Source: Author MotherGoose
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.