Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A is the able Alpha male, of course. He's the first one up in the A.M., and last one abed. Which word describes him best?
2. E is the most popular vowel in the English language, appearing more often than the others, so he might be said to be what?
3. I is aware of his importance, and doesn't care to be isolated as he is an integral part of the team. What describes him?
4. O is an omniscient overseer. He's in his eighties now, so he has to close his orbs and snooze on occasion. Which word describes him?
5. Y can be a vowel or a consonant, so he's always busily rushing around and can get anywhere in what time?
6. U uncovers an unorthodox plot to unseat him. Which word describes his feelings?
7. U removes his ultramarine umbrella from the ugly urn and unpretentiously urges us to undergo some unpredictable upheavals for the unification of the U.S. Unless we do so, we cannot consider ourselves what kind of citizens?
8. U mentions that he and Q have a long history, and at one point Q became unexpectedly dependent on their union, until U pointed out that Q could stand on his own because of words that were adopted into the English language. True or False?
9. U has the ultimate unblemished record. His scores in Un Trivia remain unsurpassed because he is what?
10. I ask U how he would characterize his unquestionable vowel comrades. He says what?
Source: Author alexis722
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.