Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hinduism is the religious tradition of South Asia. According to the "Anushasana Parva" book, in which windy way was Kamadhenu, the mother of all cows, born?
2. In 2007, it was noted that (among developed countries) the nation of Dominica had a larger than average number of which group of people?
3. What two trees were considered sacred in Latvia?
4. To display hospitality in Belarus, the host of the house usually offers which food to guests and visitors when they first arrive on the doorstep?
5. A serious one: It is estimated that after the arrival of European diseases in the 16th century, Peru's native population dropped to what horrifying percentage?
6. Within the military of San Marino, one of their corps has a unique weapon often used for ceremonial purposes. What is this weapon?
7. What European nationality was the man who first invented arbonite?
8. The name for the country of Armenia is linked back to which great biblical figure who was somewhat of a boating expert?
9. Which *starving* country contains the largest thermal lake in Europe?
10. Which is the only country in the world to be located in all four hemispheres?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.