Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following European countries has the same name as its capital city?
2. Which of these countries does not have a national flag comprised of the colors red, white, and blue?
3. The krona (plural kronur) is the official currency of what country?
4. The "Genies" are the highest honors awarded to movies in what country?
5. The can-can is a dance that was popularized in what country?
6. What country's flag is all white with a red circle in the center?
7. After the sinking of the Titanic, in what country were most of the recovered victims buried?
8. Sinai Liberation Day is a national holiday in which country?
9. Which of these countries in the European Union does not use the euro as its official national currency?
10. What country is home to the tallest waterfall in the world?
Source: Author brittanyxolove
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.