Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. With which country was Andorra officially at war from the World War One until 1957?
2. Which small country in Central America is sometimes referred to as "The Tom Thumb of the Americas"?
3. Which North European country gives a giant Christmas tree to the United Kingdom each year for that country's assistance during the second world war?
4. To which powerful Asian country can Vietnam's classical music be traced?
5. Not only did some of the world's first fountain pens come from Croatia, but which common item of male attire worn worldwide today first originated in this country?
6. Which European country has a popular saying that states, "Breakfast like an emperor, lunch like a king, and dine like a beggar"?
7. In which country do they possess marine sponges which show strong anti-cancer and anti-tumour properties?
8. In 2010, which African-Arab country had both chambers of parliament composed of more than 20% women?
9. In which Canadian province is the "Anne of Green Gables" series of children's books set?
10. Which western African nation located on the Gulf of Guinea contains the world's largest diversification of butterflies?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.