Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Bahrain is an archipelago with the main island being Bahrain Island. Approximately how much of the nation's land area is composed of this island?
2. The King Fahd Causeway is a series of causeways and bridges that connects Bahrain to Saudi Arabia across the Persian Gulf. What city of Saudi Arabia does it connect to, from Bahrain?
3. Which of these landmarks of Bahrain is located in the desert area of Sakhir?
4. What is the second-largest island of Bahrain?
5. What is the largest mosque in Bahrain?
6. What is the main cargo port of Bahrain?
7. Al-Dukhān Hill is the highest point in Bahrain. What other name does it go by?
8. The shrine and grave of Zayd ibn Suhan, a follower and companion of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, is located in what village of Bahrain?
9. Which mosque of Bahrain is believed to be the oldest?
10. The Hawar Islands are a 16 island archipelago owned by Bahrain. What other country are they close to?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.