Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First up, a question about the capital. When did Manama become the capital of Bahrain?
2. Bahrain is very hot, but what is its terrain?
3. Bahrain is very small but just how large, or precisely, small is this country?
4. Many languages are spoken in Bahrain, but what is the official one?
5. Yum, yum, bet you're hungry! What is the national dish of Bahrain?
6. Bahrain is pretty low, and its highest point is not very high either, but what is the name of the mountain, if it has one?
7. Bahrain's currency is valuable, due to its wealth, but what is it called?
8. Bahrain is a safe haven in a tense region. What is the religion most people endorse?
9. What is the name of the causeway that connects Saudi Arabia and Bahrain?
10. Bahrain's flag is beautiful, but what colours are on it?
Source: Author Ewefojhghjkbw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.