Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The flag of Bahrain consists of only two colors; red and white. The two "bands" of color are separated with a serrated line. The line has five triangles on it. What do the triangles represent?
2. Bahrain is a tiny island nation, but in fact has 33 small islands in all. Which of them is the home to the capital city, as well as being the largest of the islands?
3. Bahrain is located in the body of water between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Which sea is this?
4. The highest point of Bahrain is Jabal ad Dukhan. The hill has a heavy haze on humid days which gave it its name. What does Jabal ad Dukhan mean?
5. There is a causeway that connects Bahrain with Saudi Arabia. What is it called?
6. Being located in the Middle East, Bahrain has a very interesting climate. What is Bahrain, mostly?
7. Most of the islands of Bahrain are very close to the biggest island, but some of them are way down south near Qatar. What group of islands is this?
8. Bahrain also has a group of islands that are man-made. The islands are highly developed "Smart Cities". What are they called?
9. In Bahrain, there is a special tree. The tree was mentioned in the movie "L.A. Story", and it is one of the many supposed locations of the Garden of Eden. What is the tree called?
10. One of the largest mosques in the world is located in Bahrain, and it is a popular tourist attraction because of that. It also boasts the world's largest fiberglass dome. What is the name of this mosque?
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.