Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Passengers at Australia's Gold Coast Airport in Coolangatta, Queensland travel through two states before take off as the runway extends into which neighbouring state?
2. The pretty village church of Rhydycroesau, Wales, was, until 1951 officiated over by a priest who would travel from which country for services?
3. Zupanja in Croatia is a border town connected to the town of Orasje in Bosnia and Herzegovina by a bridge. Which river, which forms a natural border between the two countries does the bridge cross?
4. Chirundu is a border village in Zimbabwe, linked by a bridge over the Zambezi river to a border town in Zambia. What is the name of the Zambian town?
5. The Haskell Free Library & Opera House opened in 1904 and was purposely built on the border between USA and Canada, in Stanstead Quebec and which American border town?
6. Newly wed couples can get married life off to a great start by sleeping in separate countries if they honeymoon at Hotel Arbez in the border town of La Cure, as the border passes through the bed in the honeymoon suite. In which countries do they sleep?
7. Where would one find the border village of Diomede, on Little Diomede Island?
8. The Spanish city of Ceuta, birthplace of former Tottenham Hotspur midfielder, the footballer Nayim, borders which country?
9. In which Canadian city can one find the world's tallest border markers?
10. Calexico, from the quiz title is a border town in California USA, but what is the name of its counterpart town over the border?
Source: Author 480154st
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.