Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is the correct formal name for Cambodia?
2. What famous Cambodian landmark is found on the nation's flag?
3. What is the capital city of Cambodia?
4. Tourists to Siem Reap and Phnom Penh have a number of options for getting around. What popular hired "motor-cycle" conveyance is a common fixture on the Cambodian roads?
5. The Temple of Angkor Wat, established in the early 12th century, has special religious significance for which two primary religions?
6. Cambodia is situated in south-east Asia and has many close neighbors. Which of the following countries does NOT border Cambodia?
7. Cambodia has its own currency although many of the tourist spots willingly take U.S. dollars. What is Cambodia's own national currency?
8. Which of the following temple complexes found within the Siem Reap area is world-renowned for the fusion of tree roots into the stone structure of the temple ruins?
9. In the mid-19th century, which European power colonized Cambodia?
10. Which of the following volleyball-type sports is popular among athletes in Cambodia?
Source: Author coachpauly
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.