Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We know Phnom Penh is Cambodia's capital, but what does the word "phnom" mean in the Khmer language?
2. What is the major religion of Cambodia?
3. Cambodia was once under French rule and it achieved independence in 1953. When is Cambodia's Independence Day celebrated?
4. The Cambodians celebrate a Festival of the Dead. True or false?
5. Which of these postures is considered disrespectful by Cambodians?
6. During a traditional Cambodian wedding, the groom and bride are tied at the wrists to each other with which colour thread?
7. What is the name of the biggest lake in Cambodia?
8. Sihanoukville, a port city named in honour of King Norodom Sihanouk who led the Cambodians to independence in 1953, is also known by which other name?
9. Cambodia's currency is known as the...
10. The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek can be found near which city?
Source: Author DigitalAngel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.