Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Phnom Aural is the highest peak in Cambodia. What mountain range is it in?
2. The Cambodian city of Battambang is situated on what river?
3. Which one of these Cambodian cities is located only ten kilometres from Cambodia's border with Thailand?
4. Preah Vihear Temple is an ancient Khmer temple which was built during the Khmer Empire. It is located on top of a 1,722 foot high cliff in what mountain range?
5. Which one of these provinces of Cambodia shares an international border with Thailand, to the west?
6. Yeak Laom Lake is a large crater lake located in what province of Cambodia?
7. Angkor Wat, the famous large temple complex, is located approximately three and a half miles from which Cambodian city?
8. At only 130 square miles, what is the smallest province of Cambodia by area?
9. Cambodia borders Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and the Gulf of Thailand. Which one of these does the province of Pailin border, at the northern edge of the Cardamom Mountains?
10. What other province of Cambodia does Mondulkiri border to the north?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.