Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Llívia is a town which is entirely enclaved in the French province (or département) of Pyrénées-Orientales. However, this Catalonian settlement is a part of which neighbouring country?
2. Uzbekistan has four exclaves entirely enclaved within Kyrgyzstan. Of the four, which is the largest (though it might not sound the largest)?
3. Büsingen am Hochrhein is an exclave of Germany that is just barely enclaved within Swiss territory. At its closest point, how much land separates it from Germany?
4. Dahagram-Angarpota is enclaved entirely within India. To which country, which separated from Pakistan in 1971, does this region belong?
5. Likoma and Chizumulu are both exclaves of Malawi located within Mozambique's territory. What makes these two places interesting?
6. Sankovo-Medvezhye is a Russian territory enclaved within Belarus. Interestingly, at the year 2000, what was its population?
7. Baarle-Hertog is a collection of Belgian exclaves and border towns located adjacent to or in the Netherlands. What treaty, signed in 1843, gave us this messed-up border?
8. Are there any (practical) exclaves between the United States and Canada *west* of the Great Lakes, aside from Alaska?
9. Nahwa, a territory of the United Arab Emirates, has a very special status. It sits inside Omani territory. What makes it special?
10. Cyprus has a few exclaves on its own island. They are totally enclaved within the area of which country, God save them?
Source: Author LeoDaVinci
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.