Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to legend, Lady Godiva famously rode naked through the streets of which city?
2. Which town in the English Midlands is famous for the crooked spire of the St Mary and All Saints Church?
3. Which British city is home to the 74,500 capacity Millennium Stadium, site of international soccer and rugby matches?
4. Which English city was known by the Romans as Deva, and contains a racecourse called the Roodee within the ancient city walls?
5. Which city has a university that was founded in 1209 by students from Oxford who fled hostile townspeople?
6. Which seaport is home to Osborne House, where Queen Victoria spent much of the last 40 years of her life?
7. Which town is the oldest in England, known to the Romans as Camulodunum?
8. Which Scottish town is a popular tourist stop for visitors to The Trossachs, and was the real-life setting of Tannochbrae in the TV series Dr Finlay's Casebook?
9. Which English city is the site of a cathedral in which Archbishop Thomas Becket was murdered in 1170?
10. Which Gloucestershire town has a famous National Hunt racing festival each March?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.