Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As I leave this city's major airport on the west side, the cab driver says he is going to head to the lake and show me where the Bears play. What windy city have I flown into?
2. I arrive at the airport in the middle of the night, but quickly notice how busy it is. I ask the cab driver about this, who replies, "This city never sleeps". He then shows me a green lady in the harbor and asks me, "Do you have time to see a Square"? What Yankee city have I just been driven through?
3. After I leave the airport, I realize we are taking a tunnel under a harbor to get to the city. My driver drops me off on Freedom Trail after I ask for suggestions on how to see this city. I find myself traveling north and standing in front of an old church. The locals seem to disapprove of my white hosiery and say I should be wearing red. Which city am I in?
4. I have just flown over the ocean into the airport. In between all the smog, the city looks like a bunch of "lakes" due to the limited visibility. When we are not stuck on the slow drive on the interstate, my driver has to "dodge" all of these drivers who I think I may have seen on television or in the movies. What glitzy city have I traveled to?
5. My next stop has gotten me feeling a bit tired. I take a ride to the top of a futuristic structure that almost takes me to space. From this great view in the stars, I see several coffee places to help revive me. From this tall structure I also see that the city is next to a water source that is called a Sound. Where am I?
6. As I exit from the airport on the outer limits of the city, I realize there are very large mountains just to the west. Entering the city, signs state that the city is 5,280 feet above sea level, which is exactly one mile. This "rocky" mountain city also loves its sports, as it has one "Nugget" of a football team named the Broncos. Which city is this?
7. After landing in this city by the ocean, I notice how mild the climate is here. This city is also home to a very famous zoo. Some Padres may be seen around the Mission or playing baseball. What city am I in?
8. I'm going to take it easy in this big city by a river. Taking a foreign language in school should help as I go into the French Quarter of this city. Where am I?
9. I head east from the airport to the downtown area of this city called the "gateway to the west". A giant arch stands on the banks of the big river rolling by. In the downtown area, a sports visitor could see a Blue or a Cardinal. Which city is this?
10. The last stop on the tour brings me to a city of Brotherly Love. My hunger has also grown, which easily could be filled by a cheesesteak sandwich made famous in this city. As a last sightseeing trip, I go to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Where am I?
Source: Author Illini43
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.