Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these is a town in Texas that sounds like a haven for dendrophobes?
2. The often mispronounced Washington city of Puyallup is correctly pronounced how?
3. Where would you find Egypt?
4. There is place called Okay in Oklahoma.
5. Into what state would you have to travel to see Truth Or Consequences?
6. Where was the very first city with ".com" in its name located?
7. If someone told you to "go to Hell", which state could you travel to?
8. Established in 1977, which Arizona town originally had a population of four?
9. Which of these is a town in Arizona?
10. Would you find the towns of Dead Horse (spelled as two words, not as one word) and Chicken in the same state?
Source: Author PrinceMagus411
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.