Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year was the Iowa state flower, the wild rose, chosen?
2. Why is the oak Iowa's state tree?
3. In production, what does Iowa rank in corn and soybeans?
4. Which president was born in West Branch, Iowa?
5. Which well-known actor was born in Winterset, Iowa?
6. Cedar Rapids is the capital of Iowa.
7. Iowa became the 29th state on which date?
8. Iowa is known as an agricultural state.
9. Donna Reed became a well-known actress on the "Donna Reed Show." What Iowa city is she from?
10. What exciting event takes place in August?
Source: Author Jenna101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.