Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The name Iowa means "beautiful land"?
2. The state motto is "Our Liberties We Prize and Maintain"?
3. What is Iowa's state bird?
4. What is the state flower?
5. What is the state tree?
6. What is Iowa's state rock?
7. What is Iowa's state song?
8. Where is Iowa's geographic center?
9. In what county is Iowa's highest point?
10. Where is Iowa's state fair held?
11. What is the average temperature in July?
12. What is the average temperature in January?
13. Red Delicious apples were developed in Iowa?
14. Jerry Mathers, Johnny Carson, and John Wayne were all born in Iowa.
15. What is often said to be Iowa's most important crop?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.