Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many states border Iowa?
2. What is the number of the main Interstate going East/West? It goes from coast to coast.
3. In what county is the largest city?
4. What river marks the eastern border of Iowa?
5. How many counties does Iowa have?
6. What percent of Iowa people live in rural areas?
7. Where did Iowa's first school open in 1830?
8. What is the longest river in Iowa (not on the border)?
9. What percent of the corn grown in the United States does Iowa produce?
10. In what city will you find 'The Bridges of Madison County'?
Source: Author daisyduke71
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.