Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what Iowa town is the Hobo Museum located?
2. Where in Iowa is the world's largest (man-made) strawberry?
3. What is the myth about the swinging Lover's Leap Bridge in Columbus Junction, Iowa?
4. The World's Largest Concrete Gnome is located in what town?
5. The American Gothic House is in Eldon, Iowa. What famous artist painted the picture "American Gothic"?
6. The oldest working Danish windmill in the United States is in Elk Horn, Iowa. What year was it built?
7. The famous Butter Cow Statue in Toledo, Iowa is located under what kind of tree?
8. What town in Iowa is known as the Barn Quilt Capital of the World?
9. The Iowa Speedway is found in what town?
10. A giant steel 'monument' found in Brandon, Iowa is shaped like what?
Source: Author 6soaringhigh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.