Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Every year in the town of Britt, people of this "profession" gather for a convention.
2. What is unusual about the town of Sabula, Iowa?
3. Born in Iowa, this man was the first US president born west of the Mississippi.
4. Iowa is the only state whose east and west borders are completely formed by rivers. Which rivers form these boundaries?
5. The town of Indianola is noted for a museum and convention dedicated to this hobby.
6. In the town of Audubon, you can see Albert, the world's largest ...
7. In which Iowa town did the 1959 plane crash occur which killed Buddy Holly, the "Big Bopper", and Ritchie Valens?
8. Iowa has become famous for the movie "The Bridges of Madison County", which was based on a 1992 novel. Do you know who wrote it?
9. The town of Dyersville has become famous as the site of which movie?
10. The town of Winterset, in Madison County, is famous for being the birthplace of movie star Marion Michael Morrison, better known by this stage name.
Source: Author bullymom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LilahDeDah
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.