Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these major Ohio cities is NOT a city in Iowa?
2. Time to go to Scandinavia. Which of these Scandinavian countries is also an Iowa city?
3. Time for a bit of Civil War history: all of the choices are Civil War battle sites. However, only one is a city in Iowa. Which is it?
4. Now let's go across the ocean. But which ocean? One city in Iowa has the name of one of our world's oceans. Not counting towns with more than one word, which Iowa city has an ocean name?
5. Now for some mountain sightseeing. Mountains? In Iowa? Well, Iowa does have cities named after mountains. Which of these "mountain" cities doesn't exist in Iowa?
6. There are several Iowa cities that double as European capitals. Which of these is a European capital, but NOT a city in Iowa?
7. There are several "state capitals" in Iowa besides Des Moines. Which "state capital" can you NOT visit without leaving Iowa?
8. Historically, there have not been any NFL football teams in Iowa (sigh). However, there are NFL cities in Iowa, all from the AFC. Which of these American Football Conference cities does not have a match in Iowa?
9. Of these New York City boroughs, which one appears as the name of a city in Iowa?
10. A few state names appear in Iowa as town names. Which of these is NOT both a U.S. state and a city in Iowa?
Source: Author spaudrey
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.