Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Indian word for Michigan means "great water".
2. Which of these is NOT an official nickname for Michigan?
3. Michigan's state motto can be translated as "If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you"?
4. The state gem is the emerald?
5. Michigan has an official state soil?
6. What is the state reptile?
7. What is the state song?
8. The Michigan State Fair has been discontinued.
9. Where is Michigan's geographic center?
10. What is Michigan's highest point?
11. What would you NOT call a person from Michigan?
12. What is Michigan's longest river?
13. What is the state fossil?
14. Does Michigan have a state stone?
15. How many state parks are there in Michigan?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.