Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What French region is Montpellier situated in?
2. There is a big building in the very center of Montpellier where operas have traditionally been housed. What is it called?
3. What is the name of the famous statue that stands in the middle of Montpellier's main square, Place de la Comedie?
4. Geographically speaking, where is Montpellier?
5. What main river flows through Montpellier and into the Mediterranean sea?
6. In which "department" is Montpellier located?
7. What types of birds are seen all over Montpellier?
8. What was the original name for Montpellier?
9. The Citadel of Montpellier became a school campus in 1958. What is its name?
10. In the Antigone district of Montpellier, there is a well-known statue in the middle of a fountain. Whom does the statue commemorate?
Source: Author Link_237
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.