Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Arthur's Seat in Holyrood Park, Edinburgh is a hill of volcanic origin?
2. Which is the highest mountain in Wales?
3. The Cotswolds are mainly in which English county?
4. In Scotland, Munro Bagging is the term given for climbing mountains over what height?
5. What is the highest Munro in Scotland?
6. What is the highest mountain in England?
7. The second highest peak in the British Isles, located in the Cairngorms is Ben?
8. The Sperrin Mountains are in which country of the British Isles?
9. In which range is Craoghanmoira?
10. All of England's top ten highest peaks are found in just one county - which one?
Source: Author sunfloweruk23
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.