Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What northern California city is home to a Hershey's chocolate factory?
2. What landmark in Sacramento, California is the chain music retailer Tower Records named after?
3. Which city has never been the California state capital?
4. What is written on "The Modesto Arch" located at 'I' and 8th streets in Modesto, California?
5. Which city does not have a seaport?
6. Where can the world's largest living thing be found?
7. What is the highest peak in California?
8. Which island in San Francisco Bay is man made?
9. Which of these cities is not located on California State Highway 99?
10. What city is "Star Wars" creator George Lucas originally from?
Source: Author speerman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.