Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is the southernmost of the 21 California missions?
2. The mission in San Diego was the first founded. Where was the second?
3. Which was the last mission founded under Father Junipero Serra?
4. Which two missions were founded the year the US Declaration of Independence was signed (1776)?
5. Father Junipero Serra is buried in a mission in what city?
6. The last California mission founded is located in what city?
7. Which is the only mission located within the Los Angeles city limits?
8. Which mission is located in Fremont, CA?
9. Which mission is famous for a particular bird returning every March?
10. El Camino Real was the link between the missions. Which mission divides the El Camino Real geographically (10 missions farther north, 10 missions farther south)?
Source: Author saluton
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.