Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Of the following, in which city would you be able to catch a ride on the skunk train?
2. What's the name of the place that is located in Santa Cruz and is sure to blow one's mind with its unexplained gravitational pull?
3. Located in Klamath, this place has a trail of oddly shaped Redwood trees. What's it called?
4. What's the name of the Victorian mansion that is so complex and huge that even its owner needed a map to find her way around?
5. What's the name of a very popular place in Monterey where you can find hundreds of marine life species?
6. There's a Redwood tree located in Leggett that you can drive through.
7. What's the name of the island that was once home to some maximum security prisoners?
8. At this place, there's so much to see that they have four different tours to show different sections of the estate. What's it called?
9. At this campground, located in Felton, you can take a ride on an 1880 steam train through the redwoods of Santa Cruz county. What's its name?
10. Once located in Oakdale, this company is still manufacturing lots of chocolate.
Source: Author Tigress31
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ballykissangel
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.