Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. East Bay communities like Walnut Creek, Alamo, and Danville see which 'devilish' mountain due east of them?
2. In 1989, what important sporting event taking place in San Francisco was due to begin, but ended up postponed because of the Loma Prieta earthquake?
3. Which San Francisco landmark is billed as "the crookedest street in the world"?
4. Which of the following municipalities is generally considered the southernmost city in the Bay Area?
5. Which of the following attractions is NOT a feature of San Francisco's Golden Gate Park?
6. Can you name the tunnel that connects the inland East Bay communities with Berkeley and Oakland?
7. Which of the following islands can not be found in San Francisco Bay?
8. Founded in 1857, which of the following Bay Area Universities is the oldest public institution of higher learning on the west coast of the United States?
9. If you leave San Francisco and travel north on the Golden Gate Bridge, when you exit the bridge, in which Marin County City will you find yourself?
10. When the 1989 earthquake hit, which SF Bay Area bridge had one section of its upper deck completely collapse and fall onto the lower deck?
Source: Author jabb5076
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.