Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you head down by San Diego, you can see a beautiful view of the city and the Pacific Ocean from this National Monument. What's the name of this monument?
2. Santa Rosa,
Where can you find these islands?
3. If you're a football lover you can catch a couple of NFL games in California. Which teams have their home field in California?
4. In which national park can you find the lowest point in the United States?
5. Where can you find the columnar basalt in California?
6. When this bridge was completed in 1937, it was the tallest bridge not only in California but in the United States. What famous bridge is this?
7. Who is the husband of Louisa Strentzel that loved the California mountains? You can find his 'historical home' in California.
8. What was the name of the relocation center in California for Japanese Americans during World War II?
9. Women were given jobs to help out during World War II. What famous national historical park is in Richmond, California that tributes these women?
10. One famous mouse can be found at this theme park in Anaheim. What theme park is this?
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.