Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Saints be praised! Which California county is the largest county in the United States?
2. America's permanent national Christmas tree lives in California. It is over 300 ft/91 m tall. Which species is it?
3. California's motto is "Eureka!". What is it connected to?
4. Fallbrook, California bills itself as the ____ capital of the world.
5. California is one of America's prime agricultural zones. What is the name of the area where much of the country's produce comes from?
6. Truck drivers used to call Los Angeles "Shaky Town" because of the possibility of earthquakes there. Which geologic fault is the one most feared?
7. California has the highest and lowest points in relation to sea level of the 48 contiguous states. Which of these are they?
8. The Inyo National Forest in eastern California is home to the oldest trees in the world. Don't get all prickly, just tell me what variety they are.
9. What is called "the best view in the United States" is found in which California state park, which sounds somewhat forbidding?
10. Sounding like the name of a famous Mexican general, what is the name of the winds that can cause damage in California in the autumn?
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.