Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where is the Owens Valley?
2. Which mountain range does the John Muir Trail go through?
3. What is the name of the city where you would find the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)?
4. Which city would you find the minor league baseball team, the 'Quakes'?
5. Which college did Richard Nixon attend in Southern California?
6. Which city was Sonny Bono once Mayor of?
7. Which of these cities is closest to the US-California and Mexico border?
8. Which city is closest to the California and Oregon border?
9. Other than English, what is the second most spoken language in California?
10. Which wild animal roams Catalina Island?
Source: Author jessesky1969
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.