Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Although rich in film, cattle, and tourist history, the Santa Clarita Valley didn't gain city status until what year?
2. The city boundaries include four towns all incorporated into one city. Which one of these is not one of the four towns?
3. Santa Clarita only has one main road that travels the full length of the city from east to west. This street changes names on the west side. What are the two names of this main city road?
4. One of the prime attractions to Santa Clarita is its film and television history. Which movie was filmed in Santa Clarita?
5. What huge theme park on the west side of the city is home to the most extreme roller coasters in the United States?
6. A dried up river bed that flows during rainy seasons and runs through the whole city is still named what river?
7. Two major freeways running north and south form the west and east boundaries of Santa Clarita. Which two freeways are these?
8. Just outside the city limits lies the small town of Agua Dulce which contains a major tourist attraction for its great hiking and film/TV history. What park is this?
9. This world famous western actor has a park, school district, and high school named after him in the city limits?
10. For most of the 1990's, Santa Clarita was among the safest cities in the United States. Who provides the city's law enforcement?
Source: Author ajoker13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.