Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Constantinople is now known as what?
2. The New Hebrides are now called?
3. Namibia used to be known as?
4. Gdansk used to be known as?
5. Mumbai used to be known as?
6. St. Petersburg was formerly known as?
7. Karl-Marx-Stadt was the name the East German government gave to which city?
8. Van Diemen's Land is the old name for which place?
9. Caledonia is the ancient name given to which place?
10. Still in the antiquities, what name did the Romans give to modern day France?
Source: Author hews
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Note: the original quiz was missing interesting information, so FTBot has filled in some for this quiz using its own bot-brain. These sections are not the work of the original author. Please report any errors, and our editors will correct.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.