Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Asian nation was once known as the People's Republic of Kampuchea?
2. What US national park was originally called Lafayette National Park?
3. What US state capital was originally called Lancaster?
4. What Canadian province was once called Acadia?
5. What Alaska city was originally called Anvil City?
6. What island city was once named Batavia?
7. What country did the ancient Romans know as Caledonia?
8. The Danish West Indies are now known by what name?
9. What European city did the ancient Romans know as Lutetia?
10. What American airport was originally called Mines Field?
11. What Middle Eastern city was once called Philadelphia?
12. What Tennessee city was originally named Ross' Landing?
13. What was the US Presidential retreat Camp David originally known as?
14. What island was once known as Van Diemen's Land?
15. What was the original name of Austin, Texas?
Source: Author bullymom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.