Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What name did the country of Iran used to have?
2. The Turkish city of Istanbul used to be called what?
3. Fort York is now which major Canadian metropolis?
4. The Asian country of Thailand used to be called what?
5. Ho Chi Minh City used to be known as what?
6. The island of Ceylon is now called what?
7. The Canadian communities of Port Arthur and Fort William were merged to create one city called what?
8. The Russian city formerly and currently called St. Petersburg once had another name. What was it?
9. The Canadian town of Galt had its name changed in the 1960's. Its new name is shared by a town in England. What is the new name?
10. The new name of the country of Burma is what?
Source: Author jokester13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.