Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Our first stop will be in Mexico to the country's second most populous municipality. Which city is the capital and largest city in the state of Jalisco and in 2011 hosted the Pan American Games?
2. The next city on our journey is the most populous in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. What is this city that lies on the Rio Grande just south of El Paso, Texas?
3. Our final stop in Mexico is a city located on the Gulf of Mexico and it shares its name with its state. What is this city that was founded by Hernán Cortés in 1519 on Good Friday?
4. Our travels around Mexico now complete, we will move to the United States. Our first stop will be in a city founded by an English Quaker in 1682 and the site of the Constitutional Convention in 1787. What is this city that is home to the Liberty Bell?
5. Our travels will now take us west to the great state of California. Specifically we will visit the historic Presidio in a city on the Pacific Ocean. What is this city, home to the Padres of Major League Baseball?
6. We have heard that everything is bigger and better in Texas so that is where we head next. In which Texas city can we visit the Cotton Bowl Stadium as well as the JFK Memorial?
7. Overheated by the weather down in Texas we decide to travel north to Canada. For our first stop in Canada we make sure to have Google Translate handy as French is the city's primary language. What is this city that hosts the Just for Laughs comedy festival annually and in 1976 hosted the Summer Olympics?
8. Unsatisfied with our grasp of the French language we decide to head to Alberta to a city located at the confluence of the Bow River and Elbow River. What is this city that that is home to an annual rodeo known as the 'Stampede' and Canada's Sports Hall of Fame?
9. After our sporting adventures in Alberta we decide to travel to a city named after the third-largest freshwater lake entirely within Canada. What is this city that is home to Assiniboine Park and the cultural festival known as the Folklorama?
10. Our final stop on our journey through North America takes us to Canada's west coast in a city known as 'Hollywood North'. What is this city that in 2016 had the highest population density of any large Canadian city (>250,000+) with nearly 5,500 people/sq km (14,250/sq mi) in 2016?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.