Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these National Parks is NOT in Utah?
2. Which mountain range contains the highest point in Utah?
3. What does the Golden Spike National Monument commemorate?
4. Many foods are often associated with Utah. Which of these foods was created in Utah and is served by nearly all fast food restaurants in the state?
5. When did Mormon pioneers arrive in the Salt Lake Valley?
6. Had the Mormon pioneers gotten their way, the State of Utah would have been much bigger and called the State of ___.
7. What lake was formed by the Glen Canyon Dam?
8. Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah is most known around the world for what?
9. Utah and Colorado share a national monument on their border. Which one is it?
10. Which of these professional sports teams does NOT play in Utah?
11. Where would you find the "Heart of Timpanogos"?
12. Which town is often referred to as the "Navel of Utah"?
13. What is the main difference between natural bridges like Rainbow Bridge National Monument and the many natural arches in Arches National Park?
14. Which city was the original capital of Utah?
15. Which of these ski resorts hosts a film festival every year?
Source: Author urubu715
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.