Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which city is home to the University of Utah Medical Center?
2. Which of these major cities is the farthest south?
3. Which northern Utah city was founded by Perrigrine Sessions on 27 September 1847?
4. The Aggies are the mascot of one of Utah's major universities located in which city?
5. Which city is home to the Utah State Prison?
6. The Brigham Young Academy originated in which city?
7. Which city is situated near Hill Air Force Base?
8. The Mormon Miracle Pageant takes place each summer in which major Utah city?
9. Which of these cities is on the far eastern side of the state?
10. In 2003 which city, located right off Interstate 15, is home to one of the larger malls in the state?
Source: Author TiffanyBYU
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.