Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This photo was taken at a national park near Moab, Utah. Which two national parks are nearest Moab?
2. Which of the following national parks is NOT found in Utah?
3. What is the highest peak in Zion National Park?
4. What is the name of the rock formation formerly known as Temple of Aeolus that provides a magnificent view of Zion Canyon?
5. The Virgin River, seen here in Zion National Park, flows through three of the following states. Which one does NOT contain any portion of the Virgin River?
6. The Court of the Patriarchs in Zion National Park is a pair of cliffs made of which rock?
7. This photo featuring snow-capped hoodoos is taken from which national park in Utah?
8. Is there snow year round at this pictured national park?
9. What is the name of the expansive stretch of sedimentary rock that reaches both Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park?
10. Wall Street is the name of a trail one can hike in Bryce Canyon National Park.
Source: Author Rizeeve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.