Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where is the Golden Spike National Historic Site located?
2. There is a famous motorcycle/snowmobile hill climb named the Widowmaker. Where is it located?
3. What great lake used to cover northern Utah?
4. Over 80% of the state's population resides along this mountain side in northern Utah, can you name it?
5. Which of these is NOT a Utah Ski Resort?
6. What is the main freeway that runs from southern Utah (St George) through northern Utah?
7. This lake has been called the Caribbean of the Rockies and is located on the Idaho/Utah border, can you name it?
8. Which amusement park opened in 1886?
9. Which of these is a city north of Salt Lake City?
10. Do you know what component for the Space Shuttle is made in northern Utah?
Source: Author Snowboard3r
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.