Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The State of Utah is world-renowned for its snow, but which resort hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics Men and Women's Downhill competition?
2. Which of the following Mormon temples was the first to be completed in the state of Utah?
3. Which of the following native American tribes does not have reservation lands within the State of Utah?
4. What do Utahns celebrate on July 24th?
5. Which of the following statements about the Uinta Mountains is not true?
6. What spectacular Utah landmark was shown to "white men" by Jim Mike in 1909?
7. Which of the following statements about Utah is true (as of 2003)?
8. True or False: Brigham Young University is the oldest institution of higher learning in the state of Utah.
9. Most people know that the state bird is the California seagull and the state flower is the sego lily, but what is the state cooking pot?
10. What is the only National Historic Site in the state of Utah?
Source: Author WilkeCollins
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.