Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the easternmost state capital in the US? It is the capital of "The Pine Tree State".
2. Douglas Island is connected by road-bridge to which US state capital?
3. Situated at 2,134 metres above sea level, what is the highest state capital in the USA?
4. Settled in 1630, which northeastern US state capital is home to the fictitious bar frequented by Cliff, Norm and Frasier? It's a bar "where everybody knows your name, and you are always glad you came".
5. Which US state capital, served by Will Rogers World Airport, was the first in the world to install parking meters?
6. What is the last state capital the Mississippi River flows through before it empties into the Gulf of Mexico?
7. What is the name of the US state capital that is sometimes referred to as "The City of Four Lakes", because of its proximity to four lakes of the Yahara River? It is the second largest city, after Milwaukee, in the state.
8. Which US state capital is located geographically closest to the national capital, Washington D.C.?
9. This US state capital, situated alongside the Willamette River, shares its name with a series of court trials prosecuting people accused of witchcraft in 17th century colonial Massachusetts. What is it called?
10. Which capital is the location of the famous Waikiki neighborhood, and is the birthplace of the 44th President of the USA, Barack Obama?
Source: Author nickdrew55
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.