Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which major university is located in Tennessee?
2. The flag of Tennessee is a red field with a blue circle with three white stars in the center of the circle. What do the three stars represent?
3. What date was Tennessee accepted as a state?
4. Which early president made Tennessee his home?
5. Now a little about the attractions in Tennessee. A famous music studio, where stars such as Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, and Roy Orbison did some of their first recordings, still stands in Memphis. What is the name of this studio?
6. Memphis is also known for the blues. There is one street in particular that has a lot of rich blues heritage and history. What is the name of the street?
7. Onto Middle Tennessee! What is the name of the country music show in Nashville that continually hosts many of yesterday's and today's hottest country stars?
8. Today, the Grand Ole Opry has a brand new auditorium to call home. What is the name of the place where the Opry was previously housed?
9. Let's head out east! Which country singer has a theme park in the town of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee?
10. One mode of transportation is commonly associated with Chattanooga, Tennessee. Which mode of transportation is it?
Source: Author jc1873
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor zh1322
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.