Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's take a trip across the state of Tennessee. The highest point is _________________ __________.
2. Which Tennessee city would you find at the confluence of the Mississippi and Wolf Rivers?
3. The Mississippi River is the westernmost border of Tennessee. Which treaty gave North Carolina this boundary? The Treaty of___________.
4. At which latitude are the northern and southern boundaries of Tennessee?
5. Let's go west. The only natural lake is in northwestern corner. It is called _______________ ________.
6. Name the plateau between Knoxville and Nashville.
7. We are travelling again back to the east. What is the valley in the southeastern corner just west of Chattanooga?
8. Let's head back west. Name the mountain that is south of the city of Chattanooga.
9. Which of the following rivers would not be on a Tennessee map?
10. The Holston and the ______________________ form the Tennessee River right above Knoxville.
Source: Author garvol
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.