Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Tennessee governor went on to be president of the Texas Republic?
2. What is the oldest city in Tennessee?
3. What neighbourhood of Nashville, originally a separate city, was named for the maiden name of Andrew Jackson's wife, Rachel?
4. In what Tennessee city did the first successful musical recording take place?
5. In what year did the Tennessee Volunteers sport their now-famous orange jerseys?
6. How many United States presidents were born in Tennessee before the 21st century?
7. What product is the city of Shelbyville famous for?
8. What is the only Tennessee county named after a woman?
9. Who was the first white man born in Tennessee?
10. What famous Hee-Haw performer hailed from Bulls Gap, Tennessee?
11. What famous "haunt" did Andrew Jackson write about in his diary?
12. In what Tennessee city was a public hanging held for a circus elephant?
13. Where would you find the ancestors of the mysterious Mulungeons?
14. In what city is "Beale Street", famous for its blues and southern comfort food?
15. In what city would you attend the festivities of the "Grainger County Tomato Festival"?
Source: Author carol101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.