Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Upon your arrival in the cordial city of Memphis, Tennessee, may I suggest choosing the historic Peabody Hotel for your stay? What remarkable march can be witnessed daily in its splendid lobby?
2. You need to relax and rest on your first night in the River City. However, you must eat to build your strength for the following day's activities. What type of food is traditional to Memphis?
3. While you are contemplating your vacation in Memphis, a good friend notifies you to visit the historical and famed studio that helped launch the recording careers of many notable musical artists. To which top-attraction studio is your friend referring?
4. Now you are ready to view other unique attractions in Memphis. Of all the transportation modes accessible, which will you choose to burn off those extra calories the quickest?
5. After a couple of days of taking in a few attractions, the sun begins to set. Before returning to your room, you decide to attend an admission-free concert. What is the name of the famous outdoor amphitheater that is located in Memphis' 342-acre public park?
6. After an exciting but exhausting day, I'd advise you to take the Main Street Trolley to your hotel. Your itinerary schedule for the following day includes a visit to the Audubon Park, where you will be stopping to smell the roses and observe an array of brilliant flowers. What garden will you be touring?
7. It has been another action-packed, fun-filled day in Memphis. You board the shuttle and it takes you to a location called A. Schwab. What sort of place is that exactly?
8. An abundance of activity and leisure is waiting for you as you step on board a paddle-wheel riverboat excursion. What is the name of one of the well-known replicated steam boats Memphis has to offer?
9. After a romantic and unforgettable night on the Mississippi River, I propose that you tour the home of Elvis when he was a teenager. In which low-income apartments did the Presleys famously reside after they departed from Tupelo, Mississippi?
10. Unfortunately, you have approached the end of your trip and have only seen a few of the Blues City's attractions. However, no visit is complete in Memphis until you have visited the final home and resting place of the King of Rock 'n' Roll . What is the name of the famed Presley estate?
Source: Author Lilady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.