Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the capital of Australia?
2. What two animals appear on the National Crest?
3. Which of the following is NOT a place in Australia?
4. The Australian national anthem is ________?
5. The population count in 1998 was closest to _________?
6. In what year did White Settlement arrive in Australia?
7. How many hours a day does the average koala sleep for?
8. Which of the following well known Australians was actually born in Australia?
9. Prior to 2000, in what year did Australia hold an Olympic Games?
10. The Prime Minister of Australia in 1999 was:
Source: Author LMN
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.