Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What vegetable is Hatch, New Mexico famous for?
2. What is Roswell best-known for?
3. What animal is Capitan best known for?
4. What is Ruidoso Downs famous for?
5. What is Carlsbad famous for?
6. What year was New Mexico admitted to the Union?
7. Believe it or not, the population of the entire state of New Mexico is a little over 2 million people-the amount that many states have in a single city. About 1/4 of the people in New Mexico live in which city?
8. Which of the following celebrities resided in Roswell at one point?
9. Which state borders New Mexico to the north?
10. The world's first Atomic Bomb was tested in New Mexico. Where was it manufactured?
11. What's the state flower of New Mexico?
12. What is the longest river that runs through New Mexico?
13. What is the HIGHEST point in New Mexico?
14. What is the LOWEST point in NM?
15. What is the name of the outlaw that resided in Lincoln County, New Mexico?
Source: Author sassy111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ballykissangel
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.