Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Karni Mata Temple, also known as the Temple of Rats.
2. Centralia, a ghost town atop an abandoned, still-burning coal mine.
3. Phnom Sampeau, home of the limestone 'Killing Caves'.
4. The Door to Hell, a flaming pit fuelled by natural gas.
5. The poison gardens of Alnwick, home to hundreds of deadly plants.
6. The Devil's Swimming Pool, a natural infinity pool 100m up.
7. Tashirojima Island, where cats vastly outnumber human residents.
8. The Great Blue Hole, one of the world's largest underwater sinkholes, formed in a coral reef.
9. Jellyfish Lake, an isolated body of water containing stingless cnidarians.
10. The Blue Lagoon, a geothermal hot spring and wellness locale.
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.